Monday 14 January 2008

Movie 12-The Princess Diaries 2


The Princess Diaries 2:
Starring:Julie Andrews,Anne Hathaway,Dir:Garry Marshall
Released:August 2004, Running time 114 minutes


I was forced to watch this by my cousin who rented the DVD and wanted to watch it so told me to join her. I thought what the hell as I was bored and decided if I got bored I would just read the paper sat neatly on the table not too far from the seats. The story revolves around the new princess who is forced to find a man to marry so she can become Queen as her grandmother is abdicating.

An alright film.Nothing too special but by no means as bad as I thought it would be.The acting is for the most part good but the inclusion of the girl from the Raven series was wrong in my opinion.I don't rate her at all and her appearance annoyed me.The story is very predictable but for kids it is actually pretty good.

Not one for guys really or people in their teens it is mainly aimed at younger audiences. I don't think it is REALLY bad but there is a lot out there which is better

5 out of 10

No comments: